Instructions for Completing Membership Application
The Membership form is a 2 page form which can be downloaded in PDF format. Note that the 2nd page is optional. Click below to open the membership form. Note if you have a slow connection this download can take several minutes, please be patient. If you experience difficulty or cannot download in this format, please email the webmaster for assistance.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MEMBERSHIP FORM (PDF)
Membership Applications should be addressed to:
P.O. Box 122
Vacherie, LA 70090
**If you prefer to pay or renew online, you may do so using this website only. Please note there is an additional $5 fee added to the membership price to absorb the processing fees of Shopify. Membership Application (PDF) can be emailed to [email protected]
A Message from the Membership Committee
The Society was organized in June of 1979. Many of our members’ progenitors settled on the German-Acadian Coast in the 1700s and some of their descendants still live in the same area. The goals and purposes of the Society are:
- To create interest in history and genealogical records in St. Charles, St. James and St. John the Baptist Parishes.
- To locate and make known sources of genealogical information.
- To aid and encourage each member of the Society in his or her individual family research.
- To encourage the study of genealogy in general.
- To encourage all efforts for the preservation of records of a genealogical nature.
The Society welcomes any individuals subscribing to the above goals and purposes.